项痦� 央铐
30 彦眚�狃� 2026, 22:43:52 *
念狃� 镱驵腩忄螯, 妙耱�. 项驵塍轳蜞, 忸殇栩� 桦� 玎疱汨耱痂痼轵羼�.
锣� 礤 镳桫腩 镨顸祛 � 觐漕� 嚓蜩忄鲨�?

皖忸耱�: 暑� 溻桄赅 SMF 1 镥疱镨覃忄弪 镱� 疣犷蝮 � Php 7.3 橡铖� 镱漕腈溧螯
 
   袜鬣腩   项祛 骂轵� 绣汨耱疣鲨�  
马桁囗桢. 翌镨� � 腆耦痦铋 觐痃桧�. 疡觇 皲铛腓 桦� 黩�-蝾 漯筱铄. 蔓徨痂蝈 桧蝈疱耋栝 锣� 疣玟咫:
羊疣龛�: [1]
 
棱蝾� 义爨: [IamToilet.com] Happy Birthday to Me-先形仆闻 惹 世世嘏蔥2010 �., Scat, Solo))  (橡铟栩囗� 1405 疣�)
SASA1972
男巫酪 卵�,� 椅� 室� 梦挛腥�,滓� 团 男巫纫-椅� 男巫纫 廖塑嘏 卵耪 !!!
震囗栩咫�
洛蝈疣�
*****

枢痨�: 6504
Offline Offline

项�: 腆骜觐�
勿桢眚圉��: 缅蝈痤
彦戾轫铄 镱腩驽龛�: 棋磬�
妙痤�: 燕爨疣
杨钺龛�: 14384
橡桡豚耔�: 1


闲问佬倘遗 !!!


[IamToilet.com] Happy Birthday to Me-先形仆闻 惹 世世嘏蔥2010 �., Scat, Solo))
« : 09 皖�狃� 2011, 22:22:57 »


Happy Birthday to Me

妙� 镳铊玮钿耱忄: 2010 �.
袜玮囗桢 痤腓赅: Happy Birthday to Me
项漶嚅� � 襦轵: IamToilet.com
凄眇: Scat, Solo
橡钿铍骅蝈朦眍耱�: 00:10:37

物桉囗桢: A special cake on a special day for a very special someone living under, and off, My ass - My human toilet. Watch Me deliver a fresh, steamy and absolutely MASSIVE load to "chocolate"-finish today's desert...Now, you must lick My brown-sugar-coated rosebud, toilet! Look at this perfect sexy peach...My ass is your world, you simply won't survive without My ass...Let's see if I have more shit for you, you are a hungry toilet, aren't you? Nice...Look at this huge PILE - you are the luckiest luckiest human toilet in the world today! Well, I must say that the smell of My today's shit is somewhat...overwhelming  Because I ate so many different foods yesterday at My BD party, it all got mixed up in My stomach and came out with many different flavors and smells. Spicy and very potent. It is a special gift for you, toilet. You - who is going to sniff on My shit, lick My shit and eat My shit! Hm...believe it or not, toilet, I need to poo some more! But I don't want to destroy the perfect cake I have just made for you, so I'll do it in your mouth this time. I'll make sure I see you while you eat...I think I am done, am I? Go clean My dirty asshole with your servile tongue!...Now, I think I need To finish up the presentation of your cake with a little detail..

枢麇耱忸 忤溴�: SiteRip
灶痨囹 忤溴�: WMV
妈溴� 觐溴�: Windows Media
荔滂� 觐溴�: WMA
Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 128kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 720x540 29.97fps 3000kbps [Raw Video 1]

蜒鬯嗜 乃� 咽雷嚷劳冗::
锣� 礤钺躅滂祛 抢信萌岩腥形吕臆堰 屠 晕杏膛, 黩钺� 耜圜囹� 羿殡.
青镨襦�
羊疣龛�: [1]
 
 
襄疱轵� �:  

皖忤黻� 疣玟咫� : 暑镳�
DMCA
Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC | © International National-Communist Party
羊疣龛鲟 胥屙屦桊钼囗� 玎 0.059 皴牦礓. 青镳铖钼: 28.